This is a 8 keyed anonymous flute in D.
I bought it on ebay in October, 2010. It cost 310 pounds.
Because it had no case, I made one by myself. I bought a box, which is made of paulownia wood, and urethane foam. I cut urethane foam and laid it in the box. The case is very light because it is made of paulownia wood.
The A and B notes were too sharp. I put some cork in the tone holes to flatten both notes. Now, they are in tune.
There were cracks on the headjoint. I fill them by myself, because it costs about 20,000 yen to have it repaired in Tokyo.
Though it's a very quiet flute, I've enjoyed playing and repairing it.
P.S. I sold this flute in 2011.